- 1/2 kg gurday kapooray.
- Salt to taste.
- 1/2 table spoon mirch powder (red chilly powder).
- 1/2 table spoon zeera (cumin seeds).
- 1 table spoon hari mirchi (green chilly cut into pieces).
- 2 medium size pyaaz (Chopped onions).
- Corriander leaves to garnish.
- 1/2 ladle mustard oil.
- 1/2 tea spoon adrak paste (ginger paste).
- 1/2 tea spoon chopped lehsoon (chopped garlic).
- After washing gurday-kapooray, boil them for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain off the water and wash them again
- Now put oil in a frying pan, heat on full flame till smoke appears.
- Add zeera, chopped pyaaz, lehsoon, adrak paste and fry the contents for 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Put Gurde- kapoore in it and fry on a low flame till it turn light brown.
- Add salt, mirch powder and hari mirch and stir to mix properly.
- Add 1/2 katori (50ml) and cook on low flame till the liquid evaporate.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.