Ingridents (for 1 cup of tea)
- 1/4 tea spoon tea leaves.
- 1 table spoon sugar.
- 1 inch long piece of daalcheeni (Cinnamon).
- 2 elaichi (Cardamom).
- 4 kaali mirch (Black pepper).
- 4 g adrak (Ginger).
- 3 leaves of kesar (Saffron).
- 2 baadaam (Almonds).
- Optional: 1/2 tea spoon lemon juice.
- Put 1.25 cups of water in a patila. Add Sugar, crushed kaali mirch, adrak and daalcheeni .Boil it for 1 minute.
- Add tea leaves and boil for 30 seconds and filter it.
- Now add cardamom (Crushed), saffron and half-crushed almonds. You may also add half tea spoon lemon juice, if you desire.
Share this post with your friends and let them enjoy the taste of Kehwa as well